Hey, SE Readers. We’ve come to the end of another year, and it’s been an exciting one for Story Empire. Comments are closed today, but on behalf of all the Story Empire authors, I’d like to wish you a Happy New Year and share a few highlights from 2022.
Our readership continues to grow and we are grateful for our loyal followers.
Story Empire surpassed nine-hundred posts this year. It’s too cumbersome to list all of them, but this is a list of one of the most popular posts by each author.
- C. S. Boyack – Easter Eggs
- Mae Clair – Writing, Then and Now
- D. L. Finn – What Every Writer Should Know
- Joan Hall – Blogging Etiquette
- John Howell – Why Do Some Authors Insist on Writing a Lousy Ending
- Harmony Kent – How to Use Prologues (Recap of Tools)
- D. Wallace Peach – Crafting Rich Characters (Part One) (First of a series)
- Gwen Plano – Characters and Diversity: Race (First of a series)
- Jan Sikes – Blog Book Tours
- Staci Troilo – Story Development and Execution: Character (Part three of a series)
- Beem Weeks – Indie Versus Traditional: The Authors Dilemma
Several of our authors published new books this year.
- Pour it On – Staci Troilo
- Between the Vines – Staci Troilo
- A Voice in The Silence – D. L. Finn
- Good Liniment – C. S. Boyack
- Life and Soul – Harmony Kent
- The Necromancer’s Daughter – D. Wallace Peach
- The Haunting of Chatham Hollow – Mae Clair and Staci Troilo
- Saddled Hearts – Jan Sikes
- The Midnight Rambler – C. S. Boyack
- Sorrowful Soul – Harmony Kent
- The Last Drive – John Howell
We look forward to new and exciting things as we begin 2023. We have a special announcement in January that you won’t want to miss. See you then!