Hello SErs! Harmony here. Today is ‘Five for Friday’ day, and I thought I’d start February off with 5 funny writing quotes. Here goes …
- Writers don’t have lifestyles. They sit in little rooms and write.
– Norman Mailer
- Revising a story down to the bare essentials is always a little like murdering children, but it must be done.
– Stephen King
- I wrote a few children’s books. Not on purpose.
– Steven Wright
- The dubious privilege of a freelance writer is he’s given the freedom to starve anywhere.
– S.J. Perelman
- If we knew what we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
– Albert Einstein
I hope you’ve had a little fun with this. What funny quotes have you read or come up with? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.