WOW! Friday is upon us and Christmas is a few short weeks away. If you’re like me, you’re in a perpetually festive mode. I love this time of year! In many ways, I revert to a kid, enraptured by the magic of Christmas Spirit.
This week on Story Empire, Staci Troilo took a look at Plotting a Series, and I offered a post on The Great Snallygaster Hunt. We hope you enjoyed them, as we hope you’ll enjoy the links our SE authors have assembled below. Go forth and unwrap your goodies! Ho! Ho! Ho!
- Are Deadlines Necessary for Writing (pressure or motivator?)
- Foreshadowing (part 2)
- Writing a Genius (tips and examples)
- Twitter (21 tips, including TOS violations)
- Novel or Screenplay? (making sure your novel has all the necessary elements)
- Pacing (beats, speed, and knowing when to break the rules)
- Web and Blog Hyperlinks (creating links that are SEO-friendly)
- The Contemporary Heroine (how to write one believably)
- Editing Hacks (How to read your work with fresh eyes)
- Writing a Good Metaphor (definition and examples)
- Goose the Muse (10 suggestions to get ideas flowing)
- Copy Editing (several tips)