Hi, SEers. Happy Friday!
We’re trying something new for you. Instead of our own opinions or a reblog here and there, we’re giving you links to valuable content we found this week. Below you’ll find tips from experts like James Scott Bell, Kristen Lamb, Chandler Bolt, and more. We hope you find these posts as helpful and/or entertaining as we did. Also, in case you missed them, you can find this week’s two Story Empire posts by clicking these links: Droll Definitions by Harmony Kent and What’s in a Name by Joan Hall.
- Chasing a New Idea
- How to Combine Fonts
- Five Changes You Need to Make to Your Author Website
- Seven Deadly Sins of Prologues
- Fifteen Ten Minute Author and Book Promotion Tips
- Put Calls to Action in the Back of Your Book
- Book Title Ideas
- The Chirurgeon’s Apprentice
- Fiction University‘s 31-day revision workshop during the month of March
- Anti-Heroes: Why We Love Them & Key Ways to Give Them Depth